Grievance Redressal Cell
The institute have its own Grievance Redressal system in an informal manner i.e. through direct supervision of the Principal, But in formal sense along with the provision of Online Feedback suggestion Form and Online Grievance Cell.
The Grievance Redressal cell of the institute functions with the following purposes:
- to ensure a democratic environment in the campus,
- to acquaint all the Faculty, Student about their rights and duties,
- to solve the various personal and educational related grievances of the Teachers and of the Students.
- to make the institution “student-friendly”, and to ensure the qualitative as well as quantitative development of the institution through the grievance redressal cell.
The Grievance Redressal Cell of the institute generally is having the provision of two/three teaching staffs as its member and the principal as the chairman. The cell is having the provision of being reconstituted every year if situation arises for so by the principal himself along with suggestions sought from the in charge administrative body.
The Grievance Redressal Cell functions with the aim of helping its beneficiaries. As such, the member at the serial No.1 is empowered to Read the Online
Feedback suggestion Form and Online Grievance Cell Form in every week preferably on Saturday to redress the grievances of the beneficiaries. However, all the grievances are brought into the notice of the principal.
- In case of any grievance, the members of the cell are empowered to sort out the problems at their level through discussion with students or concern.
- In case the members fail to find out any solution then the matter is referred to the principal for final comment on the matter.
- Considering the nature and depth of the grievances due inquiry is made by the members of the cell and through personal discussion the matter is solved. If anybody is found to be guilty for any kind of nuisance he or she is given punishment with due consideration with the principal. The nature of punishment includes verbal as well as written warning, information to the parents, financial punishment, information to the police (if situation arises for so) and expelling from the institute as per the rule.
|Reports On Redressal Of Grienvances|
|No of Grievances Received||Notice(s) Issued or Not, If not reasons||No. Of Grievances Resolved||No. of Grievances Pending Settlement|
|Address of Sending Greivance||Softtech Private Industrial Training Institute
Kundan Palaza, Near by BMC school, Bareth Road, ganj Basoda ,Vidisha (M.P.)
Submit Your Greivance
|Fill the form and click the sumbit button.|
|Feedback and Suggestions|